June 12, 2007

Apologies

Hey folks--
After waiting 7 weeks for them, the closet components I ordered finally arrived. So I've been offline while I built a huge walk-in closet/dressing room Finally, I can rescue this house from the chaos that has been the norm since I arrived in Florida back in February.

Posting to the blog will remain sporadic for the time being while I get my bedroom, the guest room, the Florida room, kitchen, living room and computer room organized.
I will TRY to post more often during the next phases: tearing apart one room at a time as I paint, wallpaper, put up murals, get the potting station on the patio put together, build some furniture, etc. etc. etc. But, I do think the worst will soon be behind me, here. :)

Who knew moving in would create at least as much angst as the selling/moving-out process did???

Anyhow, to those of you who haven't given up in disgust, thank you for your patience. As the house begins to look more like a house and less like a bomb-site, I WILL begin paying more attention to the blog, I promise.

1 comment:

TomCat said...

TC, you shed a whole new light on coming out of the closet! ;-)