July 10, 2007

Thinking Blogger

I've been nominated for the Thinking Blogger Award. Thank you, Robert--I felt quite humbled by your take on my ramblings.
As a nominee, it is my honor to nominate five blogs that I think fall into this category and I'm happy to name these. Please check em out and see if you agree with my assessment.
They are, in alphabetical order:

Alien Citizen -- a refreshing blog that brings up much food for thought-- from the demise of the honey bee and the vegan take on things to the excitement of the Harry Potter phenomenon not to mention her disgust for all things Bush.

Did We Say That Out Loud? -- These women on the verge [of what sort of mayhem? one wonders] rant about everything from primary education to BushCo -- and very effectively, I might add.

Divine Democrat -- Don't let Mary Ellen's wimpled persona fool you. She obviously thinks deeply about her posts and I'm [almost] certain her ruler is harmless. :)

Suzie Q -- unmasks everyone from Rove to Bush to Cheney and recently noted their throwing of Miers' to the wolves-- again.

Various Ectasies -- brings up some of the sillier human endeavors [anyone up for a little run-with-the-bulls? or how about watching people play poker on TV?] for scrutiny along with more sinister goings on-- like sending Scooter to bed without dessert after being convicted of a few felonies. When I think about it-- these two sets of posts have a great deal in common-- they both make one question whether there is intelligent life on any planet in this solar system.
***
Now, here are the rules:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.

10 comments:

Larry said...

Congrats on your award and good choices you have made.

jmsjoin said...

Hi two toes!
Just first want to Congratulate you but I thought you got that a while ago or is this a second time? I know you nominated me but I don't how to put that tag on my blog. I would love to.
Anyway I just wanted to make sure you got my reply to you in case you do not revisit soon. Take care!
hey, a p--
if memory serves, you couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting a 'help wanted' sign during the Clinton administration.
and, the stock market was bullish throughout the period.
this is the 'bleak economy' the dems want to take us back to.

I could do with some bleakness about now.

12:59 AM


an average patriot said...
Hey two crows
Glad to hear from you. I agree. I am sick of seeing Clinton's success thrown in our faces as a failure. You are right, we could use some of that bleakness and failure and quick. We can't take much more of Bush's success.

two crows said...

thanks, larry.

and, yeah, a p--
this is the 2nd **blush!**

as to adding tags, I'm not too secure about that, myself.
you could tag the entire blog, I guess. that's what I ended up doing with Robert's nomination of me.

TomCat said...

Congrats on the redux, TC!!

Robert Rouse said...

Two Crows, I stopped by to say thank you for the sponsorship.

Suzie-Q (S-Q) said...

Two Crows:

Congratulations to you!

Thank you very much for this award for my blog. This is my second award and I feel very fortunate to receive it again. I deeply appreciate it! We are working on the 5 blogs to tag next! :)

Suzie-Q (S-Q) said...

P.S.

Two Crows:

I am adding you to my blogroll. ;)

two crows said...

two crows said...

thx, TC

hey, Robert--
you're very welcome. warming is such a critical issue, how could I sit this one out?

SQ--
you're welcome. you deserve it. didn't know you'd had it before-- but your work is so consistently good, it wouldn't have mattered if I had. :)

and thanks for adding me to your roll.
adding you to my list, as well.
don't know how I'd overlooked that, I've had you in my tabs for a while, now.

Mary Ellen said...

Hello two crows

I want to thank you again for the great award, but I seem to be having a problem getting the image to download on my post. Never had that problem before...any hints on how to get it through to blogger?

two crows said...

hey, Mary Ellen--
if you're trying to put the thinking blogger's pic on your post: I think I right clicked and saved it to my desktop, then uploaded it to my post.

does that help?