March 8, 2009

The good news is that Karl Rove was notable only by his absence on This Week with George Stephanopoulos this morning.
Now, I'm holding my breath. Did they actually hear us? Or will he be back?
Meanwhile, I went ahead and informed ABC that I noticed and appreciated their decision to remove him from the panel. I do think it's a good idea to tell them when they do something right as well as when they stick their collective heads up their asses.

And, I had been waiting to see if the other shoe dropped before writing to the show's sponsors. The producers saved me some work—and, for that, I'm always grateful. :)

4 comments:

jmsjoin said...

Good job and they made a great decision. After the scummy underhanded role he played he should be all done particularly that now has to testify with Miers without immunity!

two crows said...

hi, Jim--
well, I HOPE the made the good decision.

as I said, I'm still waiting to see if he shows up on the round-table again.

Anonymous said...

And I suddenly remember why I never watch the chattering class shows anymore :)

Given the MSM's track record, if they replace Der Rovesmarschall, it will be with someone even worse.

two crows said...

hi, JR--
imnsho, George Will, a regular on the program, is bad enough, thank you.

about the only ones worse than Rove, otoh, would be Cheney and Bush -- and they wouldn't be dragged kicking and screaming onto a show run by someone who was on Clinton's staff.